Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All wrapped up | Milwaukee photographer

A little something you may not know about me is that I LOVE to wrap presents.  I love wrapping them up just as much as I like giving them (not quite as much as I like receiving them though - ha!).  I would never really classify myself as "crafty", but I do get serious about wrapping.  No gift should ever go without a bow, right?  So I get super excited about packaging up my print orders because it is just like wrapping birthday and Christmas presents.  My clients are delighted with the extra pretty added with all that wrapping.  I decided to take pictures of my latest wrapped masterpiece before it went out to my client.  This amount of pretty always makes me giddy.  Each bow-adorned box contains the beautiful prints that my client ordered.  Those prints are lovely works of art in their own right and will hopefully be cherished and adored for many years to come.  Oh, and the best part...this particular order is not even complete.  We still have books in production. Yay - more for me to wrap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment