Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a Great Organization | Milwaukee Event Photographer

I had the pleasure and honor of serving as the event photographer for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man & Woman of the Year event on March 10 at the Marcus Theater in Brookfield.  It was a wonderful event and I got to hear from and meet so many inspiring folks.  I can never leave those event without sheading a few tears. I am always moved by the stories of strength, hope and courage of the families effected by blood cancers -- especially the children.  

This event was to introduce the candidates for the Man and Woman of the Year.  Each candidate has to raise money for the organization. The one with the highest amount raised wins...sounds to me like everyone wins so I hope it is an outrageously close battle among them all - ha!  Good luck to all the candidates! 

Here is a way to support the initiative right away "Like" them at their new Facebook Page here.

Here are some shots from the event.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment