Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hannah turns 3! | Milwaukee children photographer

Three years ago today one of the greatest people that I have ever met entered into this world.  She was actually due 5 days earlier, but just didn't want to come out of the cozy little cocoon I had made for her.  And who could blame her really?  We had a good time over that nine months.  But I was just about sick of being so huge so she had to come out.  On March 20, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Miss Hannah was born.  She was such a beautiful baby...and such a cuddler!  She would just curl her little body right under my chin.  Oh how I miss those days!  She is still a cuddler, but her long body makes it a little hard to get into those old curling positions these days.  So today she turns three.  She is quite simply amazing and I love her so much.  I took some special big girl pictures of her in honor of her special day.  These photos make me weepy because even at 3 years old, she looks so grown up.  I wish I could hit pause and keep things from moving ahead too fast, but I guess every mother says that.  At least these pictures freeze time a little...
(oh and these are just a few of my favorites that I could actually get through quickly...there are so many others!!!)  

Happy birthday, baby girl!


1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! And yes, so grown up! How in the world did you get her to cooperate long enough so you could snap the photos?

    ReplyDelete