Friday, June 17, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl V | Milwaukee Photographer

I sort of feel bad for the Daddy of this little sweetheart.  She is full of cuteness!  And her secret weapon is that pout-y face...who could say no to that? The piggy-tales make it all the more dangerous!  Daddy is certainly in for it...but since she is only 2 we can revel in the cuteness of it all. 

She did not want to sit still...she was quite the busy body.  Reminded me so much of my little beauty just a year ago. 

Even at 2, she is already rocking a fabulous style!  I absolutely LOVE her pink cowgirl boots.  Why don't they make those in my size?  The contrast of her country chic outfit against the urban backdrop of the Third Ward made her my urban cowgirl model.  Love. Love. Love!!!!! 

Here are some of my favorite shots from our father's day session.





No comments:

Post a Comment