Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolution

Let's face it, we all have room to improve. Somehow it seems so refreshing to commit to improving yourself as the calendar changes and a new year begins. So here I am on Jan. 1st declaring one of my new year's resolutions while actually doing it. That is, of course, to making blogging a priority and to update my blog regularly. It isn't easy. Writing takes a lot of effort and I am often too exhausted to want to think that much on the blog. Lucky for me (and you), I am a photographer so I can let my images do a lot of the talking.

2010 was an interesting year for me. I feel like I reinvented myself with actually and legitimately starting my photography business. It was not easy. Maybe that is why I was/am so determined. Photography challenges me every day and as a result I feel like I am growing so much. I am so grateful to the many people out there that have cheered me on, taught me something and genuinely believed in me -- especially my husband and daughter. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store! I have so many wishes, dreams and plans...I hope I can make them all happen.

The past few months have been filled with holiday joy. My holiday special was pretty popular and I got to capture some beautiful moments along the way. I will end this blog with a few of my favorites from those sessions.

Happy new year, everyone! I look forward to sharing more and more on this blog here on out. Cheers to the possibilities in 2011!








No comments:

Post a Comment