Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello, agian! | Chrissy Rose Photography | Milwaukee | Maternity, Babies, Children, Seniors, Bridal, Wedding, Families | Lifestyle Photography|

Well, it is just shameful how long it has been since I last posted anything on my blog. That has a lot to do with how wonderfully busy I have been. The summer was insane with photo shoots and family time. Now we are almost through October and it is hard to believe we are heading into the holidays - eek! In addition to continuing with photo shoots, I have been developing my business and building my website. The website is now live! Check it out at www.chrissyrosephotography.com. I have portfolio galleries, information about pricing, and tons of other stuff. I can hardly believe that one year ago, I set out to build a photography business and here I am now a professional photographer. Someone pinch me!

This summer I attended a workshop by Courtney Fries and it was an incredible experience. I admire her work so much and I was thrilled to learn from her.

I also made a few significant upgrades, including a new camera body, new lens and Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3. WOW!!! I said goodbye to my old canon dslr and I am now shooting with the magnificent Canon 7D. It was actually hard to let go of that old gal, but the new one is so awesome!

I am so grateful to all the encouragement, inspiration and support I have received from friends, family and professionals I deeply admire. So here I am saying hello, again and this time it is as an ambitious professional photographer. There is just no stopping me now - ha!

Here are some photos from the past few months. Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Love my wedding photos so far! Can't wait to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete